- This event has passed.
Patent System …. How to Practise? – Engineering
September 2, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Workshop on Patent Practice Skills for Engineers
The workshop aims to improve the personal skills of the target segment regarding filing, drafting and searching for a patent through practical training of the audience on filing, drafting a patent application & searching on patent databases.
- Workshop introduction & trainee’s expectations for the workshop
- Can your research be a “Patent”? Do you file a patent or keep it a secret?
- Where to file your patent?
- How to file your patent?
- How to search for a patent?
- How to draft your patent yourself?
- Role of TICO & IP Policy of BUE
Trainer: Dr. Rasha Tawfiq
L.LM in Intellectual Property Law – Turin University
WIPO Academy trainer for Arab speaking countries
IP consultant in BUE-TICO TISC office
Engineering and ICS staff (academic staff, admin staff, students, researchers)